What is the proper solar solution for your work environment?
If protecting the health of your employees’ eyes from impacts, flying particles or even chemical products is important, why not also protect their eyes against glare or the harmful rays of the sun?
- Certain types of light can harm your eyes: UVA, UVB, blue light.
- Most eye damage caused by UVB and UVA occur over long periods of time and are irreversible.
- Bright light or intense glare and staring directly at the sun, even briefly, can damage the retina and cause permanent vision loss.
- The solar clip or the flip-up is light and easy to carry.
- Offers good protection against the harmful rays of the sun.
- Warning: wearers requiring maximal visual quality, the solar clip or the flip-up is not the best solution due to the reflection that occurs between the two lenses causing “ghost images”. Anti-glare lenses are recommended to avoid this inconvenience.
Transition lenses are made of a Photochromic material that reacts when exposed to UV rays. These lenses are a good solution for wearers who frequently go from being indoors to outdoors and do not want the hassle of changing glasses or having a solar clip attached to their frames.
- Reduces glare.
- Relieves eye tiredness caused by the eyes constantly having to adapt to the changes in light.
- Protects against the harmful rays of the sun.
- Maximum coverage.
- A tint for every activity.
Polarized lenses are perfect for those seeking maximum protection and superior visual comfort. Polarized lenses can be used for driving or in environments with reflective surfaces.